Thursday, September 4, 2014

New address!

Hi all! If you're wondering where Project Stash Bust went, well, wonder no more...

I started Project Stash Bust with the goal of...stash busting, obviously. Doing what I could to add as little to the stash as possible, and eventually ending up with a negative input. Well, my efforts toward that goal were lackluster at the best of times, honestly, so it felt a little disingenuous to keep blogging here, under this name.

When deciding what to name my new blog, I kept going back to the one phrase I find myself repeating over and over in my crafting: "Good enough (for who it's for)." My grandpa coined this phrase 20+ years ago, and it's become a family motto of sorts. No, my sewing/knitting/embroidery/what-have-you projects are not perfect, but I'm okay with that. I get so many compliments on them already, and no one ever notices my mistakes as badly as I do. With every project, I hone a skill and get ever closer to being able to call something "great," but nine times out of ten, I'll settle for "Good enough (for who its for (a.k.a. me!))." 

If you'd like to keep reading, please follow me over at http://forwhoitsfor.blogspot.com/
Look forward to seeing you there!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home